From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Font support
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:01:58 GMT
I assume you mean "CFF", not "CEF". And yes, TrueType/OpenType fonts
with CFF glyphs (Compact Font Format) are not supported for PDF output,
yet. SVG fonts are the work-around. Better would be a patch against FOP
to add CFF support. ;-) Shouldn't be too difficult to implement but so
far nobody's itch has been big enough.

On 14.08.2008 14:54:00 Lars Eirik Rønning wrote:
> Hi.
> I am exporting my illustrator file to svg. I prefer to embed my fonts, but
> it seems that adobe CEF type fonts are not supported when generating pdf
> from batik?
> Is this correct?
> Should i just settle for using svg fonts?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Lars

Jeremias Maerki