From Vossler T <vossle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Text layout with Batik
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 06:54:52 GMT

Hi Cameron ,

I tried to download flowText.svg and resource/style/test.css,

I download above files to local pc  and tried to use batik convert to jpg,
It is doing ok, however, why css's font don;t work correctly?  I changed
font to , of course I did put that font in D:\Java\jre6\lib\fonts, but
everytime textflow only convert to system default's font such as arial.

Thanks in advance.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/batik/trunk/samples/tests/spec12/text/flowText.svg