From "Kerschbaum Michael " <m.kerschb...@pke.at>
Subject AW: WG:
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:22:36 GMT
Hello,

No it is very hard to get send you a test case. We use the Batik in a big application, and
when i hide or show elements i use this code

for (int i = 0; i < layerMembers.size(); i++) {
	Element elt = (Element) layerMembers.get(i);
if (elt != null) {
	if (visible) {
		elt.removeAttributeNS(null, "visibility");
		elt.setAttributeNS(null, "pointer-events", "all");
	}else{
		elt.setAttributeNS(null, "visibility", "hidden");
		elt.setAttributeNS(null, "pointer-events", "none");
	}
}

And sometimes this problem occures...But everytime with the same Stacktrace...
I would like to know why this NPE occures.. I tried to include the Source Code instead of
the jar file in my Eclipse Project, but then i had the problem that JAR and Source are not
equal... I tried reverse engineering with JAD... No success ...

The only thing i really know is that the npe occures in the class org.apache.batik.dom.events.EventSupport
in this method

protected void fireEventListeners(NodeEventTarget node,
                                      AbstractEvent e,
                                      EventListenerList.Entry[] listeners,
                                      HashSet stoppedGroups,
                                      HashSet toBeStoppedGroups)

Where can i get the Original Source Code of Batik 1.7 ... I can't use svn.. Because our firewall
blocks that ?!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Michael Kerschbaum

DI (FH) Michael Kerschbaum

PKE Electronics AG

Zentrale Wien / Entwicklung

Computerstraße 6

A - 1101 Wien

TEL: +43 (0) 50 150 - 1210

m.kerschbaum@pke.at

www.pke.at

Aktiengesellschaft mit dem Sitz in Wien

Firmenbuchnummer 103264i

HG Wien, DVR 0159701

Johann Helf - Vorsitzender des Vorstandes

Bruno Faustka - Mitglied des Vorstandes

Christian Prelz - Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates