From "Kerschbaum Michael " <m.kerschb...@pke.at>
Subject AW: WG:
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 13:27:07 GMT
Hello,

In this line the Method with

public StyleSheet parseStyleSheet(ParsedURL uri, String media) is available.... (in the Source
Code) Downloaded from the Batik Site

with the the Jar File i can use this code...

URL url = new URL(uri2);
CSSEngine.parseStyleSheet(url, "all");

So the JAR File and the Source are not equal...

But My Real Problem is, that a NPE Exception happens when calling ... and i can't look why....

Element.setAttributeNS(null, "pointer-events", "all");

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.batik.dom.events.EventSupport.fireEventListeners(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.events.EventSupport.fireEventListeners(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.events.EventSupport.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractNode.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractElement.fireDOMAttrModifiedEvent(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractAttr.setNodeValue(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractAttr.setValue(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractElement.setAttributeNS(Unknown Source)

at at.pke.ag.Layer.setVisible(Layer.java:339)

at at.pke.ag.LayerManager.setOverlayVisibility(LayerManager.java:649)