From "Jeff Moirano" <jmoir...@gmail.com>
Subject Turning antialiasing off in rasterizer
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 04:54:58 GMT
Hello. I would like to rasterize SVG drawings to PNG without using
antialiasing. I would like to preserve the RGB color information from the
SVGs as closely as possible, and antialiasing adds new colors around the
edges of the colored region boundaries- I would like all pixels in a colored
region to have the same exact color profile in the finished PNG file.

I have found an old post which discusses a solution by using the parameter
"-indexed 1" to set the colors to two, but this will not work for me.
http://www.mail-archive.com/batik-users@xml.apache.org/msg04273.html

Thanks!