From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Additional info: things I've tried to get batik to update but have not worked:
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:37:39 GMT
Hi Rob,

Rob Davis-5 <tech@robertjdavis.co.uk> wrote on 04/03/2008 06:23:29 AM:

> Rebuilding is not an issue for my situation although I accept that it
would
> be for some people. I need the modified SVG-XML for the next stage in
what
> I'm doing.

   Ok, I was responding to your subject line that you changed the
Document but you didn't see the changes when you transcoded the
document.  I was trying to help you understand why that was happening.
Below it sounds like you may have fixed your code to really change the
DOM (rather than the GVT tree).

   So are thinks working ok for you now?