From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: JSVGScrollPane
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:32:53 GMT
Hi Stefan,

"Stefan Beckers" <stefan.beckers@stud.uni-due.de> wrote on 04/01/2008
06:39:49 AM:

> I have written an application that paints a SVG. The JSVGCanvas is
> contained in a JSVGScrollPane. Is it possible that the SVG is updated
> while I am scrolling? Now it only updates when the the mouse isn't
> anymore.

   Well, the canvas/scrollPane should update the part that was visible
originally (once you scroll more than one page you won't see anything
until you release the mouse).

   It is pretty easy to modify the scroller so it always updates
(calling setScrollPosition should mostly do it), but performance
for many documents will be extremely poor.

View raw message