From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject A plan for resizing a document?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:42:54 GMT
Consider a whiteboard session where you have a bunch of events in the
queue.  To my understanding, if you change the width, height, or viewBox
of the root SVG element, it causes the entire document to re-render.  If
you re-render the entire document, you lose everything in the
(UpdateManager) queue.

If I want to resize a document, I need a way to either:

- Process the rest of the queue first, basically waiting until it's
empty.
- Preserve all the events waiting on the queue to be processed after the
document has been rendered.

In short, I need an idea/plan for resizing documents in a whiteboard
session and still maintaining the integrity of the session with all
other pending events processed properly.

Any ideas?

Michael Bishop