From "Dylan Browne" <dbro...@mango-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Attrbutes Generated For USE tag
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:07:44 GMT
*       Right if you "remove" then the DTD puts them back ;)

Pesky DTDs.... ;o)

Thanks for that Thomas, it's much clearer now.

I didn't appreciate that the spec defines that those attributes should
be included. I had just got as far as experimenting and finding that an
SVG file without those attributes included 'worked', but is obviously
not compliant SVG.

Thanks again guys for the help, cheers,

Dylan