From TechTeam <iampalaniya...@gmail.com>
Subject What I have to do for this exception
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:00:11 GMT

Hi

      Actually I'm having dwg format file, I converted that one into dxf
format through Autocad, for viewing dxf file I'm using kabeja-0.4, while
opening that converted dxf file in kabeja-0.4, it shows

   SVG Error:
                string index out of range:4

why this exception arise, what I have to do?
kabeja-0.4 using batik for viewing svg format file.that's why I'm asking
question to this forum I don't know whether its a right forum or not.