From Morkulth <fqui...@hotmail.com>
Subject gettarget() problem
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:53:11 GMT

I have seen numerous examples on how to select an element from a JSVGCanvas,
all using event.gettarget();

Problem is,im not getting the .gettarget() method.

I use NetBeans, and go to the JSVGCanvas properties, select a method to
apply onmouseclick.
Here is my code :

    private void jSVGCanvas1MouseClicked(java.awt.event.MouseEvent evt) {
        Element selected = (Element)evt.gettarget;

//my changes here

it gives me an error, of not finding the gettarget method.

Note: if i add the listener manually i get the method, but canĀ“t make it to

Thank's for your time.

Any ideas?