From Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <li...@prometoys.net>
Subject Re: Batik Javadoc/Sources in Eclipse
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:14:22 GMT
sorry sorry sorry....
the correct path seems to be  "batik-src/batik-1.7/sources/"

regards,

keywan

Am Freitag, den 18.04.2008, 12:58 +0200 schrieb Keywan Najafi
Tonekaboni:

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people@world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'