From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Additional info: things I've tried to get batik to update but have not worked:
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:10:45 GMT
Sorry for the somehow quick answer (have not analyzed the code throughly) but...
 * Have you set the canvas to dynamic? Snippet:
   canvas.setDocumentState(JSVGCanvas.ALWAYS_DYNAMIC);
 * Are you making the changes through the UpdateManager [1]?

I'm not acquainted with Batik's internals but, if both answers are
negative, then this may be an issue and I would suggest reducing your
test case to help diagnosing the (potential) problem.

Hope this helps,

  Helder Magalhães

[1] http://www.nabble.com/asychronized-update-the-svg-document--td17485.html