From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Rendering bug with transforms?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:31:53 GMT
Hello,
     I've come across a pretty odd problem with Batik.  I'm using the
1.7 release version.  For my application, I've developed a "circle
slider" which is pretty much a Jslider that goes in a circle.  I use it
to rotate elements from 0 degrees to 360 degrees.  As I move the slider,
the shape on the JSVGCanvas changes.  This works perfectly for circle,
ellipse, line, and rect elements.  On other elements (polygon, polyline,
path, text), the element is rapidly flipped 180 degrees ONLY when the
circle slider is between 90 and 270 degrees.
     So I get a smooth rotation from 0 to 90.  From 90 to 270 the
element gets flipped upside-down over and over again, oscillating back
and forth.  From 270 to 360 (0), I get smooth rotation again.  The
reason I think it's Batik is because it doesn't occur with every element
and my application is reporting the correct number of degrees.  I think
it's odd that it only happens witin that certain range.  Has anyone
experienced this?

Michael Bishop