From Manuel Brnjic <manuel.brn...@gmail.com>
Subject Zoom on Buttonclick
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 11:14:07 GMT
Hello!

I wrote a simple Application, that displays me a SVG File in a
JSVGCanvas. Now i want to implement a Function for zooming in. But i
want the zoom on a button-click, that means:

1. The user types in the koordinates, for example: x1, y1, x2, y2
(instead of dragging a rect with the mouse)
2. After the user has pressed a button, it should zoom into the chosen rect

Is this possible? I have no idea how to realize this. It would be nice
if anybody could write me a simple function with 4 parameters (x1,y2,
x2, y2) that i can implement.

MfG Manuel