From Steffen Jacobs <...@informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Subject Re: SVG2PDF programatically
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:28:03 GMT
Now that i read your question again more carefully, I am not sure what
you mean by 'convert a svg string'.

Do you have a valid SVG file, or just some XML/SVG snippets to convert?
In the former case, you can use batik to get the SVGDocument tree of
your file, create a new PDFTranscoder object and use the
transcode(input, output) method as written in my example.

In the latter case, you have to create a SVGDocument first, add your SVG
'snippets' to the document tree and use transcode again. To do so just
copy'n'paste my code example and insert your svg snippets into the
document tree after the line marked with

// ... draw some shapes ...

and replace the next line with something like
File pdf = new File('mypdf.pdf');