From dave <cee...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ASV 3.0 plugin for IE..
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:48:11 GMT

Since I am looking for a migration path from using ASV
plugin to another plugin, can you guys provide the
instructions to use Batik java plugin under IE
browser?

Do I need to change any code at the server end which
is generating SVG? I would like to keep the server
side changes to minimal or zero obviously.

In short, what are the steps to try out Batik SVG java
plugin under IE browser to work with my current
server?

Cheers!
dave