From Selva <selvakumar_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Zoom In/Zoom Out problem for glass pane
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 14:50:44 GMT
Hi Thomas,

>    Correct typically on zoom out the upper left of the canvas
> will be negative X/Y.

In my case, When user zoom out the upper left corner or any place in view
port, my viewport's upper left corner must be equal to SVGCanvas's upper left
corner. Is there anyway to do like this?

>    You can change the viewBox on the root SVG element if you want but
> this is a _very_ expensive operation as we rebuild the entire graphics
> tree when the width/height of this changes so that element's using '%'
> units are sized correctly...

Since glass pane is within the viewport, setting the X, Y, width and height
values in "%" not affecting viewport's position. So can you please specify how
to set the viewport's x, y, height and width in "%"?

Thanks,
Selva