From Selva <selvakumar_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: updating TransformHistory problem
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 09:46:59 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Actually i have added GVTTreeRendererListener for my SVGCanvas. While doing
zoom in,zoom out etc, it's not executing  RenderingTransform's
gvtRenderingCompleted(). Why it's not executing RenderingCompleted even
GVTTreeRendererListener added ??

svgCanvas.addGVTTreeRendererListener(new GVTTreeRendererAdapter() {

    public void gvtRenderingPrepare(GVTTreeRendererEvent e) {
       System.out.println("Renderer Started...");
    }
    public void gvtRenderingCompleted(GVTTreeRendererEvent e) {
       System.out.println("Renderer Completed...");

       transformHistory.update(svgCanvas.getRenderingTransform());
       previousTransformAction.update();
       nextTransformAction.update();
    }
});

> > Do you want to 'undo/redo' moves of the canvas (whole canvas pan)?

My requirement is that i should be able to  'undo/redo' moves of the whole
canvas.

> > Can you give a complete example of user interaction and what you want
> > the canvas to show?

Actually my SVGCanvas will have SVG image elements with text elements. text
element will be used to display the name of the image. my image elements are
connected with lines. If user moves the image element, it should move along
with connected lines.

Thanks,
Selva