From Selva <selvakumar_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Zoom In/Zoom Out problem for glass pane
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 06:59:27 GMT
Hi Roger,

> I added a component listener to the JSVGCanvas to catch resize events
> so I can adjust the background to exactly fill the window.   You can
> probably use the same code to adjust your transparent glass pane:

I have added your code in UpdateManagerListener's updateCompleted(). Because i
should resize the glass pane while doing zoom in/zoom out. But doing zoom in
glass pane resized properly. But in zoom out, viewport is not in left corner
of the SVGCanvas, it means Xmin and Ymin value is not (0,0). it's coming
center of the SVGCanvas. Can you please explain why it is happening like this?

also is it possible to change the ViewPort's size and position dynamically?

Thanks,
Selva