From sugaw...@humane-systems.co.jp (sugawara)
Subject RE: modifying css in live svg document
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 01:20:19 GMT
Hi Roger,

I don't see what's wrong in your environment, but my environment is
eclipse3.1.1 as IDE with jre1.5.0_06 and all jars from batik1.6's lib
directory are in the classpath. Batik lib directroy is that was created
automatically from batik-1.6.zip in batik download site. Those batik
jars are;

batik-awt-util.jar
batik-bridge.jar
batik-css.jar
batik-dom.jar
batik-ext.jar
batik-extension.jar
batik-gui-util.jar
batik-gvt.jar
batik-parser.jar
batik-script.jar
batik-svg-dom.jar
batik-svggen.jar
batik-swing.jar
batik-transcoder.jar
batik-util.jar
batik-xml.jar
js.jar
pdf-transcoder.jar
xerces_2_5_0.jar
xml-apis.jar

Perhaps some of above is missing or different from stuff in your
batik-all.jar.
Why don't you try all separated batik jars in batik-1.6.zip instead of
batik-all.jar?