From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: updating TransformHistory problem
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 09:56:08 GMT
Hi Selva,

    Please let me explain.
   Moves of the whole canvas are done using the Rendering Transform.
Whenever the
rendering transform changes a new gvt rendering is performed (not an
update), so eventually
gvtRenderingCompleted will be called.

   So I don't know how to make sense of your statements.  It sounded like
you wanted the
transform history updated during 'updates' i.e. when you modify the
contents of the document
(like dragging a group) yet you are looking to only undo/redo moves of the
canvas.

Selva <selvakumar_k79@yahoo.co.in> wrote on 05/03/2006 06:57:42 AM:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> > Do you want to 'undo/redo' moves of your group with lines?
>
> > Do you want to 'undo/redo' moves of the canvas (whole canvas pan)?
>
> My requirement is that i should be able to  'undo/redo' moves of the
whole
> canvas.
>
> > Can you give a complete example of user interaction and what you want
> > the canvas to show?
>
> Actually my SVGCanvas will have SVG image elements with text elements.
text