From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Batik site and logo
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 02:07:49 GMT
Hi all,

> On May 8, 2006, at 5:50 PM, Cameron McCormack wrote:

> > AndyFitz has knocked up a couple of basic designs for a logo.

> >   http://mcc.id.au/temp/2006/logo1.svg
> >   http://mcc.id.au/temp/2006/logo2.svg
> >
> > Personally I prefer the latter design, Andy prefers the first.

Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaestro@gmail.com> wrote on 05/08/2006 09:15:48
PM:

> The first one screams at me. I prefer it over the other one. The
> latter is more muted.

   I fairly strongly prefer the second one, however I agree that it
is a bit more muted than I would like to see (It's very "Corporate").

   I made the feather in the second logo the same color as the first
and I like it a lot more. The only problem is that you need a little
more of something to bring the Batik text's visibility.

   I like the use of space in the second logo, especially the balance
of the text with the box.