From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Batik and XInclude
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 09:56:39 GMT
Hi Axel,

Axel Hallez <Axel.Hallez@telin.ugent.be> wrote on 05/09/2006 03:29:34 AM:

> I'm trying to get batik to work with XInclude.
> I replaced the Xerces jar file with the newest version which supports
> XInclude. However the XIclude feature is switched of by default.
> Is it possible to configure Batik to switch the feature on?

   Most of Batik's interfaces allow you to pass a DOM Document
rather than a URL reference so you can always parse the document
yourself.  However there is no Batik interface to configure the
parser.

   With trunk we switched to using JAXP since the 1.6 release
which might offer a means to configure the parser (I don't know much
about JAXP).