From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: gradients problem
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 10:20:01 GMT
Hi Philip,

philip zuniga <philip_zuniga@yahoo.com> wrote on 05/04/2006 08:27:59 PM:

> I am trying to using the following SVG file.

   This will render fine with current SVN version.

> org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException:
> file:src/TestFiles/zoomcircles.svg:21

   This is a bogus URL, there was a bug in 1.6 where
it would have trouble finding a 'local' gradient when
the base URL for the document was 'bogus'.  If you
use a 'correct' URL you will have less trouble.  If
you are building the URL yourself I suggest using
new File("<the file").toURL().

In general you want your file url to look something like:
file:///some/absolute/path/on/your/machine