From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Rasterizer build problem
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 10:25:56 GMT
Hi Colin,

Colin Chambers <colin.chambers@harcotechnology.com> wrote on 05/04/2006
02:02:01 PM:

> I saw Jason Lane's message of 7-Apr on the this mailing list.  I'm
> getting the same problem.  I looked for but didn't spot any reply to
> Jason's message.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

   I don't know anything about the ant task...

> I built Batik from the latest sources (batik-src-06-04-29.zip) and then
> built the RasterizerTask.> --- Nested Exception ---
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.RasterizerTask.getParserClassName(Unknown

> Source)

   I suspect that the ant task is looking for:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/svg11/resources/org/apache/batik/util/resources/XMLResourceDescriptor.properties

   Which is no longer used in truck since by default we now use JAXP.  I
suspect
you could change the ant task to simply pass null for the parser class
name
and things would work, or you could add the above file to your jar file.