From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Zoom In/Zoom Out problem for glass pane
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 10:30:56 GMT
Hi Selva,

news <news@sea.gmane.org> wrote on 05/04/2006 10:50:44 AM:

> >    Correct typically on zoom out the upper left of the canvas
> > will be negative X/Y.
>
> In my case, When user zoom out the upper left corner or any place in
view
> port, my viewport's upper left corner must be equal to SVGCanvas's upper
left
> corner. Is there anyway to do like this?

   What you are requesting doesn't make any sense to me so I'm guessing
that I don't understand what you really want.

> >    You can change the viewBox on the root SVG element if you want but
> > this is a _very_ expensive operation as we rebuild the entire graphics
> > tree when the width/height of this changes so that element's using '%'

> > units are sized correctly...
>
> Since glass pane is within the viewport, setting the X, Y, width and
height
> values in "%" not affecting viewport's position.

    Sure but what you wanted was a way to cover the viewport with the
glass pane, using % can help with this.

> So can you please specify how to set the viewport's x, y, height and
width in "%"?

   You can't set the viewport in % since the viewport defines the meaning
of
percentages.