From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Diacritical marks in batik
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 09:59:00 GMT
Hi Mario,

JavaTeam <mario_zupan@inet.hr> wrote on 04/30/2006 05:01:54 AM:

> I tried to save the content of a SVGCanvas to  a .svg file:

[...]

> But the text in a JTable is croatian (Central Europe) which have
diacritical
> marks. Marks  are shown fine in a table but not in a svg file. I tried
> change utf-8 to Cp-1250 but then I don't got anything.

   So which is it?  an SVG Canvas (what your example seems to be using)
or a JTable?  I have a hard time imagining what would cause problems
with the Canvas (well I also have a hard time understanding why the JTable
would have problems, but there is a lot more going on there).

   Can you give a small example of the output you do get?