From "Roger Critchlow" <...@elf.org>
Subject Re: modifying css in live svg document
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 17:55:02 GMT
On 5/10/06, Roger Critchlow <rec@elf.org> wrote:
> Hi Shin --
>
> On 5/10/06, sugawara <sugawara@humane-systems.co.jp> wrote:
> > Hi Roger,
> >
> > I also made a minimal sample.
>
> Well, that narrows things down a bit.  Your example doesn't work for me either.
>
> I'm using batik-all.jar built from svn batik/trunk running under j2sdk1.4.2_11.
>
> Is this possibly a symptom of the need to override the DOM3
> implementation in the jre?  I'll go read the FAQ, again, and see if
> that helps.

I don't see how the DOM3 interfaces could be the problem.

I've rebuilt svn batik/trunk under jdk1.5.0_06 and run the test under
1.5 with no change in the result.

Anyone else have any ideas?  Shin's example, a few posts up the
thread, modifies the style sheet of a loaded SVG document and he sees
an immediate change in the rendered document.  I see no change in the
rendered document running the same example.

Why?

-- rec --