From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Batik site and logo
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 07:29:49 GMT
sorry, sent the mail too early (was distracted) - here is the finished
sentence:

> I agree that the feather in the second logo could/should be more
> salient. Maybe the patches in the background could be filled with
> light (pastell) colors and the feather

could have a more saturated color like in the first version of the logo.

> I am not a big fan of serif fonts, though. I prefer sans-serif fonts.
> But thats just a personal opinion. Maybe one could get the original
> sodipodi file where the font isn't converted to paths to give the
> people the opportunity to play around with the logo?
>
> Andreas

Andreas Neumann
Institute of Cartography
ETH Zurich
Wolfgang-Paulistrasse 15
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland

Phone: ++41-44-633 3031, Fax: ++41-44-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/