From Colin Chambers <colin.chamb...@harcotechnology.com>
Subject Re: Rasterizer build problem
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 12:23:21 GMT
Hi Thomas

Many thanks for your reply.  Changing line 353 of RasterizerTask.java from

XMLResourceDescriptor.setXMLParserClassName(getParserClassName(readerClassName));

to either

XMLResourceDescriptor.setXMLParserClassName(getParserClassName(JAXP_PARSER));
or
        XMLResourceDescriptor.setXMLParserClassName(null);

does indeed make things work.  I found I also had to add
{BATIK_HOME}/lib/xml-apis-dom3.jar to the classpath for the Ant task, as
follows:
  <taskdef name="rasterize"

classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.RasterizerTask">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location="${batik.lib.dir}/batik-all.jar"/>
      <pathelement location="${batik.build.lib.dir}/xml-apis-dom3.jar"/>
      <pathelement
location="${batik.rasterizertask.dir}/build/lib/RasterizerTask.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

Sincerely

Colin Chambers