From JavaTeam <mario_zu...@inet.hr>
Subject PRINT PERFORMANCE: from url or from memory ?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 10:42:54 GMT

I have never been so frustrated as now when I have so problems with printing
in java. First I must to say that I choose SVG and batik when I red
somewhere that printing java 2D graphics is solved with the batik packages.
So I generate svg file and try to print on  a few pages (depends on what
pageFormat user choose), but it still wait pretty long on a sending data to
a printer and also it is too long time to save file on disk and only for a
printing (I don't need it for anything else). It is from created svg file.
So I was wondering if someone have an experiience with the  printing from a
Document file, which is not saved on a disk. I need a code example, because
google don't give a lot about the batik.
Thank you on your advice