From Selva <selvakumar_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Zoom In/Zoom Out problem for glass pane
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 17:26:04 GMT

Hi All,

I have added glass pane in my SVGApplication to smoothen the mouse move
events. But while Zoom In/Zoom Out the SVGCanvas, it not zooming in/Zooming
out the glass pane to whole view port. So elements in SVGCanvas not able to
move in entire SVGCavas. So anybody please help me to resolve this problem.

My glass pane code snippet:
Element rect = _document.createElementNS(SVGGraphView.svgNS, "rect");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "id", "bgrectangle");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "x", "0");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "y", "0");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "width", "100%");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "height", "100%");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "pointer-events", "fill");
rect.setAttributeNS(null, "style", "fill:none;stroke:none");

Thanks,
Selva