From Selva <selvakumar_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: updating TransformHistory problem
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 10:57:42 GMT

Hi Thomas,

> Do you want to 'undo/redo' moves of your group with lines?

> Do you want to 'undo/redo' moves of the canvas (whole canvas pan)?

My requirement is that i should be able to  'undo/redo' moves of the whole
canvas.

> Can you give a complete example of user interaction and what you want
> the canvas to show?

Actually my SVGCanvas will have SVG image elements with text elements. text
element will be used to display the name of the image. my image elements are
connected with lines. If user moves the image element, it should move along
with connected lines.

Thanks,
Selva