From JavaTeam <mario_zu...@inet.hr>
Subject Re: printing svg is still too slow. How Microsoft solve that?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 09:55:42 GMT

Hi Mario,

JavaTeam <mario_zupan@inet.hr> wrote on 05/02/2006 02:31:03 PM:

> You said:
>> Once you start rasterizing parts of the page your memory
>> requirements for a large chart will go off the chart...
>
> If I understand I must send the parts of the chart. I tried that before
> use batik, in a print method of a printable class:

   I was refering to the fact that some operations on Graphics2D can't
be mapped 'cleanly' to some 'back ends'.  When that happens it rasterizes
the content at device resolution.

That is way I got some un-undertandable parts of svg file. They are node of
JTree I generate to svg.
I was thinking that I forgot some small images in a code. :)