From philip zuniga <philip_zun...@yahoo.com>
Subject some basic JSVGScrollPane questions
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 15:53:49 GMT

I'm currently working on an Java SWT application that
adds SVG shapes into batik, and I'm using the
JSVGScrollPane for this. My first question is, how do
I always show the scroll. In my case, the scroll does
not show up when the viewbox is just within the length
of the scrollpane, and when the SVG viewbox increases
to a certain size, i still need to resize my window
before the scrolls show up. I would want the scroll to
always appear in the window. Secondly, I would like to
constantly set the value of my scroll to certain
numbers, how do I set the value of my scroll.

And lastly, ( This has nothing to do with the
JSVGScrollpane ) pardon me for this stupid question,
but how do I reply in to some messages in this mailing
list?, I need to create a new post when I want to make
a reply.

Thanks, and Cheers!!!

Philip