From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Batik site and logo
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 00:50:04 GMT
Cameron McCormack:
> More importantly, however, is that I think it's time for a new logo!

AndyFitz has knocked up a couple of basic designs for a logo.  The
first, the word "BATIK" with a feather as the "I":

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/2006/logo1.svg

I tried also using the purple/red/yellow Apache feather, but it doesn't
look as clean.

And a second one, a patch that is meant to look like some (stylised)
Batik with a feather, and the word "BATIK" below it:

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/2006/logo2.svg

Personally I prefer the latter design, Andy prefers the first.  Any
opinions?  These aren't finished logos, just designs; they can be
tweaked to get them looking nicer, later.

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au