From "Philip Wilder" <philip.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extracting information from a transformation matrix
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 15:35:52 GMT
I've considered that, but I am manipulating 2DGraphics in Java,
exporting to SVG and back again. Ideally speaking I want to be able to
accomodate all SVG files whether they were created by my tool or not.
So like it or not I have to provide support for the matrix(a, b, c, d,
e, f) transformation function.

Philip