From "comlong zhao" <coml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the element form SVG file.
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:42:48 GMT
  Hello thomas:
      Thanks a lot for your help, and coached by your word, the animaiton
has been added on the java3D object.  But, i could only use the animation
controled by the javascript, if you use some animation which is controled by
the tag named <animateTransform>, it does not work. Also for your code, it
could not generate the different .png files.  What is this problem, shold i
add some new functions?
      And next step for me is to add the interaction. I want to know how  i
could tell the svg file that i have pressed one button,and then i could get
the result (bufferedimages), so i need to rewrite the javascript to java?
     please give me some suggestion, i will follow your help to do.
     Thank you very much
     zhao long