From "Lewis Keen" <yeggs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Tooltips for elements?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:02:36 GMT
Michael,

Here is a simple example of where I am using tooltips in my project.
It is a simple circle that shows the connection status with the
server.

<circle id="status" r="10" cx="25" cy="575" fill="red" stroke="black"
stroke-width="2">
		<title id="statusTitle">Not connected</title>
</circle>

To change it, I have been using the following method:

public void setStatus(String title,final String color)
{
	Element status=doc.getElementById("status");
	status.setAttributeNS(null,"fill",color);
	Element statusTitle=doc.getElementById("statusTitle");
	statusTitle.setTextContent(title);
}

Hope this helps,

Lewis Keen