From "Javid Alimohideen" <javid...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Dragable rectangle
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 16:19:57 GMT
Yasmin,
Your canvas has to extend the JSVGCanvas and you add the code that you had
posted. Also, Change the variable name from zoomInteractor2 to
zoomInteractor.

All, you have to do is just overload the variable in your canvas class.
I haven't tried this before, so kindly excuse me if it doesn't work.

Class MyCanvas extends JSVGCanvas {

	// All your stuff goes here

	public MyCanvas() {
		super();
	}

	protected Interactor zoomInteractor = new AbstractZoomInteractor() {
        public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
            int mods = ie.getModifiers();
            return
                ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
                (mods & InputEvent.select) != 0; //select is my button

        }
    	};
}

Thanks,
Javid

protected Interactor zoomInteractor2 = new AbstractZoomInteractor() {
        public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
            int mods = ie.getModifiers();
            return
                ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
                (mods & InputEvent.select) != 0; //select is my button

        }
    };

But now I'm not sure where I would need to put this code, do I need to
directly add the code in JSVGCanvas, I rly dnt have a clue what to do,
please advice?

Many thanx

yasmin