From "Javid Alimohideen" <javid...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Dragable rectangle
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:09:13 GMT
Yasmin,
I am not sure if this is the right way but you could try.

Have a boolean variable isButtonClicked. Change the status of the the
variable when you click the button
Check for the status of the boolean in the startInteraction method:

return ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED && isButtonClicked == true

Hope it helps,
Javid

-----Original Message-----
From: rafiqy@blueyonder.co.uk [mailto:rafiqy@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 11:51 AM
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: Dragable rectangle

Hi Javid,

I followed ur instructions below ...but (mods & InputEvent.select) != 0;
doesn't recognise by button (select), so I kept the original code:
(mods & InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0;  but I'm still left with the
problem of how to tell the MyCanvas that it is the button 'select' that is
used for InputEvent ....ummm any thoughts?

Thanx

yasmin