From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Batik and SWT
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:25:17 GMT
Hi Tom,

Tom Schindl <tomAtLinux@gmx.at> wrote on 04/03/2006 04:12:40 AM:

> Well that's not really what I had in mind. I really want to replace all
> AWT components through SWT ones.

   I'm not sure what this means.  Just replace subclasses of
java.awt.Component or replace any use of java.awt.*

   If it's the first our main our GUI components live in batik.swing.
There are a few things in batik.util, and batik.apps.svgbrowser.

   If it's the second then you will need to replace most of
batik.bridge, batik.gvt, batik.ext.awt, batik.swing.  This would be
the majority of Batik.

batik-users-help@xmlgraphics.apache.org