From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject RE: Antwort: Tooltips for elements?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:03:49 GMT
Hi Michael,
    Tooltips have been supported from title and desc for a long time in
    They can actually be the children of just about any element not just

    I'm not sure what he means by SVG3, I would guess he means ASV 3.0
(the Adobe SVG viewer) which is correct the Adobe viewer doesn't support
displaying title/desc as Tooltip but since You are using the JSVGCanvas to
display your content you can make use of this 'short cut'.

"Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bishop@je.jfcom.mil> wrote on
04/10/2006 12:55:13 PM: