From dvhol...@computer.org
Subject Antwort: RE: Antwort: Tooltips for elements?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:59:40 GMT
Batik supports tooltips via title and desc in JSVGCanvas - note, that only
one-liners are provided. embedded html like in
some swing-components is not supported.
It's easy - try it.

dvholten

"Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bishop@je.jfcom.mil>
10.04.06 18:55
Bitte antworten an batik-users

        An:     <batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  RE: Antwort: Tooltips for elements?
I read where SVG 1.2 may support tooltips.  I haven't tried title and
desc; I was just looking for the proper method of doing it via Batik.  I'm
using a development version from March.  If it's simply not a supported
feature, I guess I can live with that.  I'm just looking for what is
supported and how to do it.

Michael Bishop