From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject [Fwd: Re: Batik - rly slow]
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:52:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Batik - rly slow
From:    thomas.deweese@kodak.com
Date:    Thu, April 6, 2006 3:15 pm
To:      rafiqy@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Yasmin,

      I am sorry but I do not respond to personal e-mails on Batik.
Please send questions to batik-users or batik-dev.

rafiqy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote on 04/06/2006 06:32:21 AM:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I'v almost completed my prototype, but now for some reason, Batik is rly
slowing my processor, because I am rendering Ordinance Survey maps in my
JSVGCanvas, it is rly slow, and when I try to upload new map most of the
time my system just crashes :(   any ideas how i might be able to
improve on this problem, its not going to look good when i do my
presentation :(