From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject RE: Dragable rectangle
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:12:55 GMT

Hi Thomas,

I'm not sure how to assign my button to AbstractZoomInteractor, i.e. say I
have a 'button2' and when the user clicks it provokes the
AbsractZoomIneractor() class ...so, is my code going to be very similar to
the one below only changes are:

ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
               (mods & InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0 &&
(mods & InputEvent.CTRL_MASK) != 0;