From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: feColorMatrix problem
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:14:06 GMT
Hi Eric.

Eric Suen:
> In SVG1.1 doc, images/filters/feColorMatrix.svg file line 31:
>
>   <feColorMatrix type="saturate" in="SourceGraphic" values="40%"/>
>
> Batik report:
>  The attribute "values" of the element <feColorMatrix> is invalid
>
> Is this the Batik problem? because I can open it use ASV6

According to the spec[1], the values attribute for an feColorMatrix of
type 'saturate' should be a single number from 0 to 1.  If ASV6 allows
"40%" and interprets it as "0.4", then it is incorrect.

Cameron

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/filters.html#feColorMatrixValuesAttribute

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au