From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject RE: removing elements
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:24:39 GMT
Hi Javid,

All the cirlce id's I want to remove are stored in an array ...when I try
to execute my code, it runs but does not get processed, I think it's the
way I'v looped it ...can you please have a look at my code, and see if you
can spot what Im doing wrong:

                SVGDocument svgDocument = canvas.getSVGDocument();
                String SVGNS = SVGDOMImplementation.SVG_NAMESPACE_URI;
                Element g = svgDocument.getElementById("circleGroup");

                Element child = (Element) g.getFirstChild();

                while (child != null)
                {

                for (int i=0; i<accident2Remove.size(); i++)
                {
        AccidentRecord accidentR = (AccidentRecord) accident2Remove.get(i);
                  Point2D point2D = accidentR.getPoint2D();

                  if (child.getAttribute("id") == point2D.toString())
                  {
                    g.removeChild(child);
                  }
                }