From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject Dragable rectangle
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 20:23:36 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to create a dragable rectangle on my JSVGCanvas so that the
area that is selected within the rectangle is zoomed-in, has anyone got
any ideas how I should go about doing this ...my thoughts are that I
create a mouseListener, to listen for mouseDown, whilst the mouse is kept
down to drag the rectangle until the mouseRelease event and upon
mouseRelease the svgMap then zoomIn to the selected area... in effect I'm
trying to replicate the key-board short cut 'CTRL_MouseDown' ...and assign
it to a Jbutton.

Pls advice :(

Thanx

yasmin